Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hi Again!

So after doing the pink card, I began to think of other options...Stampin' Up!'s soon-to be-retired 'Simply Said' came to mind as this soon as I saw this scrap of pattern paper. It took a little cutting for the daisy itself, then I used my paper crimper to try a different style of leaves, and used a big thick Dimensional Glue dot for the center and pressed Dazzling Diamond Glitter to give it the glimmer and take away the stickiness. These cards were quick, simple, and easy, and I like how they both came out.

Talk to you later!
Cheryl

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very pretty. I love how you have the sentiment stamped on the inside!

Cris A said...

Pretty cards. I love the color combo on "July Already".

Lori Barnett said...

This turned out great. Love the ideas you have!

Tracy said...

You have such good ideas! This is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card...I love what you did with the crimper for the leaves. Great! I also love what you did with the dazzling diamonds.