Friday, November 7, 2008

Coast to Coast Lighthouse

Angelosity's Day 17 Challenge Card

You may recognize this image and the way it's watercolored as being very similar to a card I posted a while back. That's because once I pull oout the image and the Stazon, I feel like it makes more sense to stamp several images and clean the stamp once. Then, as long as I have the Aqua Painters and Watercolor Crayons out, it is super quick to paint the extra images and the brush is all ready with each color I'd probably pick the next time anyway...and it does help me get some card put together quick.

Do you do this? Do you have a time-saving secret you would share with me? Post it in the comments for this card and you may win some images from this retired Coast to Coast set for you to have ready for a quick card set! I'll draw a name on December 1st - a long time away I know, but traffic here isn't too busy, and I really would like to find extra time when I stamp - can't we all? Please share!

On to the next entry!

1 comment:

Angel said...

VERY nice card. Love your tip too. I am not a colorer so try not to do it too much. :-)