Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Shoe Box Swap Cards







Our Stampin in the U.P. of Michigan get-together had a great turnout for all who came...and those of you who missed it, missed meeting alot of very nice, fun-to-be-with folks, and a great time too. Hope to see everyone next year, and those of you who missed it too! Truly, I stamped my heart out!
The ShoeBox Swap is a project box that each participant brings that has all the supplies needed for everyone else to each make one of your cards. You include instructions and samples in your box so swappers can pretty much follow the samples and instructions on their own...as we are all working on completing our cards. I have taken part in a few of these and always look forward to doing all the cards.
One issue I had with my shoebox swap card this year, is that I didn't have enough designer pattern paper to have everyone do the exact same card, so I had to do three sets with different papers and colors...hence, I had to also have 3 sample put together, and here they are, featuring one of my most favorite sets, Abundant Joy, which is retired :( Fortuneately, the instructions were the same for all three cards...but if you hang around here much, you will know that I love this style of a card.
More Later!



1 comment:

paulssandy said...

Oh NO, I have to stop reading your blog! JK {wink}....Now there are 2 stamps sets I NEED!

These are lovely cards. The swapers are going to love them :)