Wednesday, June 25, 2008

There's a Lighthouse on a Hillside...

Does anyone know this song? It's a favorite of mine. I made this card to encourage my beloved Son-in-Law who is going through some bad storms in his life right now. I really liked painting with the inks on the previous card, so I just kept on the same technique. 'Coast to Coast' is one of those sets I could never part with, and because I helped him outfit his first apartment with a lighthouse theme, this had to be the set I needed for him. I used 'Sanded' for the background, and took a word saying from 'Refuge & Strength' and cut the rust rectangle and punched the circle to finish the Designer Label Punch...makes that punch get even more mileage!

See you later!

Cheryl

1 comment:

Vera said...

Lovely card, Cheryl! What a great blog you have!