Friday, April 3, 2009

New Goodies!

I got in my Stampin' Up! pre-order for the new Occaissions Mini Catalog - and looky here what they came up with to go with out 2 beloved Small & Large Oval Punches!!! There is now a Scallop Oval that fits the Large Oval perfectly! To make matters even better yet, there is a set of 4 stamps, called "Oval All" to give you something extra to use with it, other than all the little words and phrases we've been using all along. I really like the new Mini Catalog offerings!
.
Using my markers directly on the rubber images, I played, colored and punched and made a whole bunch of labels ready to pop onto a card as needed. These are really quick and fun to do! Then I made the card above choosing to use a label I particularly liked.
.
The card is for a fairly new weekly "Clean and Simple" challenge on Splitcoast. (CAS08) An 8.5" x 4.25" piece of Sahara Sand folded into a square card, with a strip of Perfect Plum along the bottom, I added matching ribbon across the seam and popped the label on top. Easy & super quick!
.
C-Ya later!
Cheryl

2 comments:

Tina said...

Love your card details!

Tammy said...

I love how this turned out.