Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sheetloads of Birthday Cards

For as forgetful as I am. birthday cards are always seem to be in short supply, especially when I need them in a hurry, so I thought I would get a little pile of them ready for last minute well wishes. This layout was from the February Sheetloads sketch found here
.
"Sheetloads" is a great little site that actualy has a sketch layout each month. You can download a free little magazine that gives you the sketch and all the measurement for each card part...for just a single card, or a whole batch! They even chart it out so you know exactly how to cut each page up to get the most from your paper stash. The rest is up to you! You decide what colors, papers, occaission and adornments you want. It's a great way to stretch your creativity...and of course you can change the dimensions to suit your own images or purposes, the main idea is to get those cards made! You can also post your projects there too, and sometimes they even have prizes...

As you can know, it is now March...but nevertheless, they are finished, 6 of them! (that is good for me) and now I can allow myself to go and look at March's issue. Go take a look!

C-Ya!

1 comment:

Veronica Z said...

These Birthday cards are great!