Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hello again!

I haven't been around alot this week - summers are short and very busy around here - but I did manage to get some stamping time in. This card was totally inspired by Julie's Paper Pleasing Ideas Blog (This is my all time favorite blog to read). She is one very talented woman and the idea came not only with her 'Flipped Sketch' pattern, but with a tutorial that show exactly how to make torn paper roses. On this card, I used pattern paper and a ornate corner punch on the white background - other than that, it's pretty much CASED. I love this style, and hope to come up with some masculine ideas (probably not with roses) and see what I came up with.

You can check Julie's blog and how-to's by clicking *here* so go have some fun!

On to the next post, as I don't know how to do 2 photos on one post yet!

Cheryl

No comments: